- Annual Walton College Block Party Aug. 27
The Sam M. Walton College of Business is hosting its 22nd annual Walton College Block Party from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27, at Shollmier Plaza, to welcome students to campus.
Release Date: 8/20/2014
- Campbell Named Walton College Employee of the Year
Jason Campbell, human resource manager, has been named employee of the year by the Sam M. Walton College of Business. Campbell received the award after being named Walton College employee of the fourth quarter.
Release Date: 7/24/2014
- Walton College Again Ranked in Top 50 by Businessweek
The Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas ranks in the top 50 among public undergraduate business programs in the 2014 report from Businessweek.
Release Date: 4/7/2014
- Dr. Rennie Talks With KUAF About Ways to Afford Retirement
Ozarks at Large's Christina Thomas speaks with Dr. Craig Rennie, managing director of the Garrison Financial Institute, about the Three Things to Know about saving for retirement.
Release Date: 9/12/2013
- Walton College to Host Block Party Aug. 28
The Sam M. Walton College of Business is hosting its 21st annual Walton College Block Party from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, at Shollmier Plaza.
Release Date: 8/20/2013
- Walton College Recognizes Outstanding Student, Alumni Achievement at Awards Banquet
The Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas held its 20th annual awards banquet Thursday at the Fayetteville Town Center.
Release Date: 4/19/2013
- Institute to Host 'How Can I Afford Retirement?' Workshops
The Garrison Financial Institute is collaborating with the Arkansas Securities Department, the Central Arkansas Library System, the Investor Protection Trust and the Oley E. Rooker Library in Little Rock to present the ''How Can I Afford Retirement?'' series of workshops.
Release Date: 4/16/2013
- Acampora to Speak on Long-Term Investing
The New York Institute of Finance's director of technical analysis studies will speak April 25 to students and faculty at the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas.
Release Date: 4/9/2013